Our expertise in packaging is complemented by an increasingly wide range of automated systems, providing scaleable packing solutions. The OnDemand® range is MTS's answer to automating the filling, sealing and labelling of compliance packaging within the pharmacy. Our OnDemand® machines are designed to reduce the number of people required to produce compliance packaging and increase the capacity within the pharmacy.
The OnDemand® Multi-Med has been designed to produce filled, sealed and labelled multiple dose compliance packaging such as our Plus-Pak™ range.
Benefits of using the OnDemand® Mullti-Med include:
- Increases the capacity within the pharmacy to provide patient specific multiple dose compliance packs
- Semi-automated dispensing of patient specific multiple dose compliance packs
- Patient/drug audit trail is generated and maintained for each complaiance pack that is produced
- Single data entry on your existing pharmacy software system
- Enables revenue savings in line with Department of Health modernisation objectives
- Reduces drug wastage
- Improves safety
- Enables redeployment of existing resources
- Requires fewer than 2 WTE (Whole Time Equivalents) to operate
- Relatively small footprint
The system benefits pharmacies whch have reached capacity filling multiple dose compliance packs, or which are intended to operate as hubs supplying other pharmacies in their group. It is also used in hospital pharmacy, particularly where multple dose compliance packs are used to support patients off site as in some psychiatric care, HIV treatment and memory loss conditions.
MTS Technical Service Department provides all after sales service and support as required for the OnDemand® series.
Visit Flexi Plus-Pak™
Visit Custom Cards
Visit the DB500